Offer to Purchase Terms
By sending an order through this website you are placing an offer to purchase selected products at the shown prices on this website. We reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase for whatever reason including out of date pricing or incorrect pricing, inability to supply stock, incorrect freight calculations or any other reason. We will endeavour to keep our information as accurate as possible however. Where a problem occurs, we will contact you and provide you with your options. We will not debit your credit card until we are happy that we can supply your order at a mutually agreed pricing. Processing of your payment and shipping of the goods indicates our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
Security & Privacy
All orders are made through a secure web server. For expanded information on our secure server information please see our security page. We are committed to maintaining your privacy. For our full privacy statement please see our privacy page.
Delivery Time Frame
After your order has been processed, you will be sent an email to confirm that this has been completed and the items have been sent. The average time for your order to be delivered to you is 3 - 14 days from confirmation of your delivery address and payment details.
Packing and Insurance
All items are packed to a very high standard. All items are insured during transit to cover damage or non-delivery. If you receive any damaged goods, please contact us to arrange a refund/exchange or replacement.
Delivery, packaging and insurance charges are calculated based on the item(s), destination address and method of delivery you choose at the checkout stage of purchasing. These charges will be shown to you. After selecting your items for purchase, proceed to the checkout area and select your delivery options to be presented with your delivery charge amounts. Where it is difficult to work out freight charges, a message will appear indicating that we will contact you with freight costs. You can choose to not proceed with the order if the freight charges are not acceptable.
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You may also pay by direct deposit into our bank account or by Paypal. International Customers may be required to arrange a telegraphic transfer of funds for large purchases.
Because of the nature of the product, we are unable to offer refunds for purchases made on this website. Please select your purchases carefully. We are happy to look at your concerns if there is a problem with your order however, but do not guarantee that we will offer replacement product or a refund.
Promotional codes and offers are available only available for the period specified in newsletters, vouchers or emails. Where multiple discounts or codes may be applicable to a product or order, the higher of these dicsounts (also known as coupon codes) will be applied at checkout.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Singlefile Wines – WIN Dinner Party for 8 People
Terms & Conditions
The Singlefile Wines Facebook Promotion (Competition) is organised and run by Singlefile Wines (ABN: 88 142 798 365) 90 Walter Road, Denmark Great Southern Western Australia 6333.
This Competition commences on Friday 20th October at 17:00 (AWST) and concludes on Sunday 19th November at 23:59 (AWST) (Promotional Period).
These terms and conditions and any information published by the Promoter in relation to the Competition forms a part of the terms of entry (Terms and Conditions). By entering and participating in this Competition, all participants acknowledge that they have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions, including any amendments and modifications made by Singlefile Wines.
Participation in this Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. All participants must be over the age of 18 years.
Any person under the age of 18 years expressly excluded from entering this Competition.
Staff, employees and associated agencies or promoters (including any advertiser or advertising agency) of Singlefile Wines, or the immediate family members of the company directors of Singlefile Wines are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
Any ineligible person who has registered to participate in this Competition will be automatically disqualified and their entry removed from the Competition. Any prize won by an ineligible or disqualified entrant will be voided.
Proof of identification
Singlefile Wines reserves the right to request any entrant, including the winner of the Competition, to provide proof of identity, including proof of age and residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the prize. Such proof of identity may include a current and valid driver’s license, utilities account statement, Australian passport or any other proof of identification at the discretion of Singlefile Wines.
Singlefile Wines reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Singlefile Wines, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Singlefile Wines.
Where Singlefile Wines has reason to believe that any entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions of the Competition, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition, The Singlefile Wines will disqualify such entrant and may take legal steps to recover damages or other compensation for any loss or harm suffered as a result of the offender’s actions.
Where the winner is disqualified under these provisions (Disqualified Winner), the Disqualified Winner will forfeit its prize entirely and a second draw will take place at Singlefile Wines discretion.
Entering the Competition
To enter the promotion, entrants must subscribe to the Singlefile Wines eNewsletter via the Singlefile Page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/singlefilewine completing all mandatory fields on the Sign up page. All details provided by the entrant must be complete and accurate at the time of Registration for the entry to be deemed valid and eligible to enter the Competition.
All participants warrant that information provided by them at the time of Registration is true and accurate. Any false or misleading information may result in any participant being ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Any entrant found to have provided any false or misleading information will be automatically disqualified and their entries (and any prize won) will be automatically voided.
Use of Information
All information provided by an entrant at the time of Registration will be retained in Singlefile Wines database. The entrant’s name, postcode, telephone number and other Registration and personal information will be collected by Singlefile Wines for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner). The entrant's personal information may also be disclosed to a third party for purposes relating to the Competition. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State agencies and winners' names published as required under the relevant State legislation.
Any entrant not willing for this to occur should not enter or participate in the Competition.
Additionally, information provided by entrants may be used by Singlefile Wines for future promotional and marketing purposes without further notice. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact Singlefile Wines at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 1300 885 807
By entering the Competition and registering his or her details into the website, the entrant confirms that he or she allows his or her details to be used for the above purposes.
Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant's details should be directed to Singlefile Wines email@example.com
Major and Secondary Prizes
The major prize consists of – a private dinner party for 8 people hosted by Singlefile Wines winemaker, showcasing 8 Singlefile Wines and a three course meal catered by At Your Table https://www.atyourtable.com.au Personal Chefs, held at the home or nominated venue of the winner. The amount of wine provided will be 8 x 750ml bottles.
The menu will be chosen by Singlefile Wines team to match the showcased wines. Any allergies must be stipulated.
The date of the prize will be determined based on availability from At Your Table Chefs and subject to timing that will work for the Singlefile team.
The total prize pool value is up to $1850 including GST.
This value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing of these Terms and Conditions. Singlefile Wines accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
No part or inclusion forming part of the Prize (or the Prize in its entirety) of this Competition is redeemable for cash or credit and no exchanges or alternative itinerary or inclusions are offered.
Participants should be aware that tax implications may arise from participating in this Competition and should seek independent tax or financial advice prior to participating in this Competition.
If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, for whatever reason, Singlefile Wines reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State laws and regulations.
The prize of a dinner party for 8 people will be hosted by At Your Table Personal and Private Catering https://www.atyourtable.com.au and must be booked by 31 December 2017.
There is one entry period for this competition. Entries must be received between 17:00 (AWST) on Friday 20th October 2017 and 23.59 (AWST) on Sunday 19th November (AWST).
The time of entry will in each case be the time the Registration data is received by Singlefile Wines.
Singlefile Wines accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not being received by Singlefile Wines or delays in the delivery of data due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
The winners of the major prize will be drawn at random using a barrel draw from all the entries received in the Competition (Prize Draw).
Each Prize Draw will occur at Singlefile Wines at 10:00 (AWST) on Monday 20th November 2017.
The winner will be notified by email (at the email address provided at the time of Registration) and telephoned within 24 hours of the Prize Draw.
The name of the winner will also be published on the Singlefile Wines Facebook Page and website by Tuesday 21st November.
Should an entrant's contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Singlefile Wines. Singlefile Wines decision as to the operation of the Competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If the Prize remains unclaimed three (3) months after the Prize Draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Singlefile Wines on Thursday 1st March 2018 at 10am. The winner of the unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing by email.
Singlefile Wines reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize if Singlefile Wines determines, in its absolute discretion, that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the Prize.
The winner of the Competition may be required to sign any legal or other documentation as requested by Singlefile Wines including any separate legal releases or indemnities. Failure to sign such documentation may mean that winner is not permitted to claim any part of the Prize.
It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Singlefile Wines its absolute discretion.
By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable promotional and marketing requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed with the Prize. The winner consents to Singlefile Wines use of his or her image, voice or other recording in marketing or promotional material, without charge.
The Singlefile Wines and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for:
any part or inclusion of the Prize which is damaged or lost in transit;
the Competition being cancelled or not running as described in these Terms and Conditions for any reason or cause which is beyond the reasonable control of Singlefile Wines (including where there is an intervention, act or omission of any outside agent, third party or event which impacts upon the availability of the Prize);
any loss or damage whatsoever that is sustained or suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by any persons in connection with this Competition and Prize; or
for any personal injury suffered by any persons in connection with this Competition or Prize,
except where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
Force Majeure Event
In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Singlefile Wiens ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Singlefile Wines may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State laws or regulations.
Singlefile Wines is not responsible for any technical errors, that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or Registration details.
Facebook/ Instagram release
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold Facebook and Instagram harmless from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Singlefile Wines – User Generated Content Competition 2017/18
Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. The promoter is Singlefile Wines Pty Ltd (the "Promoter") (ABN 88 142 798 365), PO Box 487, West Perth WA 6872
1. The Competition commences 12:01am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AESDT) on 13th November 2017 and closes at 11:59pm AESDT on Monday 31st December 2018 ("Competition Period").
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except residents of the Northern Territory. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
3. Entrants are required to post a photo featuring a bottle of Singlefile wine or taken at the Singlefile Wines Cellar Door using their Instagram or Facebook accounts as follows (each an “Entry”):
(a) Via Instagram: by following @singlefilewine and using the hashtag #singlefilewines; or
(b) Via Facebook: by uploading directly onto Singlefile Wines Facebook page, facebook.com/singlefilewine/
4. Your Entry must be received during the Competition Period.
5. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers or aliases you may be disqualified.
6. Your Entry must be your original work and not copied and must not have been previously published or have previously won a prize or award.
7. The Promoter may copy and amend your Entry and may use (or allow others to use) your Entry and any rights in relation to your Entry, to publicise this Competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your Entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an Entry, to cease publication of an Entry, or to publish an edited Entry.
8. You warrant that your Entry does not breach any third-party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your Entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter's opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
9. Entries which do not meet the Entry Requirements (as determined by the Promoter in its discretion) may be removed or rejected by the Promoter.
10. There is no restriction on the number of Entries that an Entrant may submit for the Competition.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss arising out of or from: (i) technical issues, system or software failures experienced by an Entrant in submitting their submission or accessing the Website; (ii) user errors; (iii) negligent use of the Website; or (iv) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or unintelligible Submissions. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
12. For each month from November 2017 until December 2018 (“Monthly Judging Period”), all eligible Entries received during the previous calendar month will be judged based on creativity, originality, and integration of Singlefile wine/Cellar Door into the image. One winner will, in the absolute discretion of the judge/s, be deemed the winner of the Prize for each month of Competition.
13. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in how the winners will be selected.
14. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. There are fourteen (14) Prizes to be won. Each Prize is comprised of 2 x 750ml bottles of Singlefile Wines valued at up to $67 RRP. The total prize pool is valued at up to $938 RRP.
16. The winners will be notified by private message/message on Facebook or Instagram within two (2) business days of being chosen. The winners’ names will also be published on the Singlefile Wines Facebook Page.
17. In the event that a winner is not contactable by the Promoter for a reasonable amount of time (which in any case shall not be longer than one month), or a winner rejects or returns the Prize for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter shall be entitled at their sole discretion to give the Prize to the next available winner and/or surrender the Prize.
18. If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name/s and image/s in any promotional or advertising activity.
19. If you or your Entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your Entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your Entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your Entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
20. You must not:
(a) tamper with the Entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
21. The Promoter is not liable for Entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
22. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Competition is final.
23. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
24. If this Competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Competition or disqualify affected Entries/entrants.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this Competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
26. Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol (http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmr...). See also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines (http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guid...).
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
28. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this Competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
29. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes.
30. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(a) how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
(b) how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
(c) whether the personal information the Promoter holds about you will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
Win a twin pack of Singlefile’s Limited Release Collection Wines Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
·Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Queensland.
·Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
·These terms and conditions will be posted on the Singlefile Wines website www.singlefilewines.com for the duration of the competition.
·Promotion commences at 12.00am, AEST on Friday 1 April 2016. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 31 March 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period must complete their contact details to register for Singlefile Wines email communications via:
a) subscribing to Singlefile Wines enewsletter via the website www.singlefilewines.com or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/singlefilewine
b) subscribing to Singlefile Wines enewsletter via the form found on iPads at promotional stands and/or at the Singlefile Wines Cellar Door at 90 Walter Road, Denmark WA 6333 or
c) write and publish a review of one of Singlefile’s wines on the Singlefile Wines website www.singlefilewines.com.au
·Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
·Multiple entries are not permitted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
·Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
·The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Singlefile Wines on first Monday of each Month from Monday 2nd May 2016. The draw will take place at midday at 20 Allora Avenue, Subiaco WA 6008.
·The winners will be announced by emailing the winners from Friday 6th May 2016 and then the first Friday of each month subsequently until 7th April 2017. Winners will need to provide proof of age to claim their prize.
·The first valid entries drawn each month will win a two pack of Singlefile’s Limited Release Collection Wines valued at $160.00 Prize/s is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Total prize value is $1920.00.
·The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on 30th June 2017 at 11.30am in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery of Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and Reg 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (Qld).
·Singlefile Wines will bear the reasonable cost of freight to the winner’s nominated delivery address within Australia.
·All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize components will be the responsibility of the competition winner.
·Winner/s will be notified by email.
·Neither Singlefile Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. Singlefile Wines may at its absolute discretion substitute a different vintage in place of any prized referred to in these terms and conditions.
·Neither Singlefile Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
·Singlefile Wines reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
·In all matters all decisions of Singlefile Wines will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
·The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
·The Promoter is Singlefile Wines. PO Box 487, West Perth WA 6872 Telephone (08) 9381 2265 www.singlefilewines.com
NSW Permit No. – LTPS/16/02315