Offer to Purchase Terms
By sending an order through this website you are placing an offer to purchase selected products at the shown prices on this website. We reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase for whatever reason including out of date pricing or incorrect pricing, inability to supply stock, incorrect freight calculations or any other reason. We will endeavour to keep our information as accurate as possible however. Where a problem occurs, we will contact you and provide you with your options. We will not debit your credit card until we are happy that we can supply your order at a mutually agreed pricing. Processing of your payment and shipping of the goods indicates our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
Security & Privacy
All orders are made through a secure web server. For expanded information on our secure server information please see our security page. We are committed to maintaining your privacy. For our full privacy statement please see our privacy page.
Delivery Time Frame
After your order has been processed, you will be sent an email to confirm that this has been completed and the items have been sent. The average time for your order to be delivered to you is 3 - 14 days from confirmation of your delivery address and payment details.
Packing and Insurance
All items are packed to a very high standard. All items are insured during transit to cover damage or non-delivery. If you receive any damaged goods, please contact us to arrange a refund/exchange or replacement.
Delivery, packaging and insurance charges are calculated based on the item(s), destination address and method of delivery you choose at the checkout stage of purchasing. These charges will be shown to you. After selecting your items for purchase, proceed to the checkout area and select your delivery options to be presented with your delivery charge amounts. Where it is difficult to work out freight charges, a message will appear indicating that we will contact you with freight costs. You can choose to not proceed with the order if the freight charges are not acceptable.
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You may also pay by direct deposit into our bank account or by Paypal. International Customers may be required to arrange a telegraphic transfer of funds for large purchases.
Because of the nature of the product, we are unable to offer refunds for purchases made on this website. Please select your purchases carefully. We are happy to look at your concerns if there is a problem with your order however, but do not guarantee that we will offer replacement product or a refund.
Promotional codes and offers are available only available for the period specified in newsletters, vouchers or emails. Where multiple discounts or codes may be applicable to a product or order, the higher of these dicsounts (also known as coupon codes) will be applied at checkout.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win a Great Southern getaway with Singlefile Wines Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its’ agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. These terms and conditions will be posted on the Singlefile Wines website http://www.singlefilewines.com for the duration of the competition.
4. Promotion commences Thursday 8th December 2016 at 12am AEST. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Tuesday 28th February 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
5. To enter, individuals during the Promotional Period must
a) purchase a mixed or straight dozen of wine through Singlefile Wines at either our cellar door, by phone or on the Singlefile Wines website at www.singlefilewines.com or
b) sign up to one of our wine clubs at either our cellar door, or on the Singlefile Wines website at www.singlefilewines.com.
6. Winner Selection: There is one prize winner drawn from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The winner will have 6 months from the date of the draw to redeem the prize. Timing is subject to confirmation from Singlefile Wines.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
8. Multiple entries are permitted.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Singlefile Wines on Thursday 2nd March 2017. The draw will take place at 9am at 14 Sangiorgio Court, Osborne Park WA 6017.
11. The winner will receive a 2 night trip for 2 to Denmark in the Great Southern. The prize includes:
Two nights accommodation for 2 adults at Ocean Beach House, located on the corner of Ocean Beach and Minsterley Roads, Denmark WA, a wine package on arrival at said accommodation, a voucher for lunch or dinner at Pepper and Salt Restaurant to the value of $150, private tasting with winemaker Coby Ladwig at the Singlefile Wines cellar door, located on Walter Road in Denmark, wine and chocolate pairing at Singlefile Wines cellar door and a 250g bag of Stash Coffee.
The Prize Winner and their guests are responsible for all other expenses including travel to and from the Great Southern, spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, energy charges, gratuities, service charges, travel insurance, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. Total prize pool value is $1200 and is subject to availability of Ocean Beach House at the time of booking and cannot be changed once the booking is made.
14. Winner/s will be notified by email and phone from Thursday 2nd March 2017. Winners will also be announced on our Singlefile Wines website and Facebook page from this date.
15. In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for three months from the date of the original draw. If any prize is not claimed within three months a redraw will be conducted on Monday 5th June 2017 subject to any written directions given from a regulatory authority. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner will be notified by email within two days of the draw and their name will be displayed on the Singlefile Wines website and Facebook page.
17. Neither Singlefile Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
18. Neither Singlefile Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. Singlefile Wines reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
The prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. In the event that the prize, or any part of the prize, becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
21. In all matters all decisions of Singlefile Wines will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the prize is not provided. The Promoter may, subject to state regulations, substitute a different prize or lesser value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
23. If for any reason an act, agent or event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to vandalism, tampering, fraud, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism) prevents this promotion from proceeding in the manner described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant and/or (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction or requirement from any regulatory authorities.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) Use of a prize.
25. The promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram
26. The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
27. The Promoter is Singlefile Wines Pty Ltd of 90 Walter Road, Denmark Western Australia 6333. ABN 88 142 798 365 Telephone (08) 9840 9749 www.singlefilewines.com
NSW Permit Number: LTPS-16-10068
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win a twin pack of Singlefile’s Limited Release Collection Wines Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
·Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Queensland.
·Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
·These terms and conditions will be posted on the Singlefile Wines website www.singlefilewines.com for the duration of the competition.
·Promotion commences at 12.00am, AEST on Friday 1 April 2016. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 31 March 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period must complete their contact details to register for Singlefile Wines email communications via:
a) subscribing to Singlefile Wines enewsletter via the website www.singlefilewines.com or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/singlefilewine
b) subscribing to Singlefile Wines enewsletter via the form found on iPads at promotional stands and/or at the Singlefile Wines Cellar Door at 90 Walter Road, Denmark WA 6333 or
c) write and publish a review of one of Singlefile’s wines on the Singlefile Wines website www.singlefilewines.com.au
·Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
·Multiple entries are not permitted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
·Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
·The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Singlefile Wines on first Monday of each Month from Monday 2nd May 2016. The draw will take place at midday at 20 Allora Avenue, Subiaco WA 6008.
·The winners will be announced by emailing the winners from Friday 6th May 2016 and then the first Friday of each month subsequently until 7th April 2017. Winners will need to provide proof of age to claim their prize.
·The first valid entries drawn each month will win a two pack of Singlefile’s Limited Release Collection Wines valued at $160.00 Prize/s is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Total prize value is $1920.00.
·The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on 30th June 2017 at 11.30am in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery of Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and Reg 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (Qld).
·Singlefile Wines will bear the reasonable cost of freight to the winner’s nominated delivery address within Australia.
·All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize components will be the responsibility of the competition winner.
·Winner/s will be notified by email.
·Neither Singlefile Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. Singlefile Wines may at its absolute discretion substitute a different vintage in place of any prized referred to in these terms and conditions.
·Neither Singlefile Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
·Singlefile Wines reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
·In all matters all decisions of Singlefile Wines will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
·The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
·The Promoter is Singlefile Wines. PO Box 487, West Perth WA 6872 Telephone (08) 9381 2265 www.singlefilewines.com
NSW Permit No. – LTPS/16/02315